My Focus Tea 60 Grams (30 Serves) Organic Tea Product
My Focus Tea
MY FOCUS TEA FORMULA
When purchasing Organic Tea it’s important to us that you understand what you are buying and why our products are amongst some of the best organic tea products online today.
There are a couple of areas I’d like to cover with you here on this product page dedicated to My Focus Tea.
Why is my Focus tea so good?
It is a blend that is synergistically balanced to calm the nervous system in a way that is gentle, nurturing and loving.
When it comes to all our product offerings they come from a space that is holistic by nature. They are not allopathic formulas, “this herb is for that condition or symptom’.
Our approach is from a holistic perspective & every ingredient in this blend is considered for the whole, taking into account all the bodies systems: the nervous, the digestive, vascular, skeletal, immune, muscular, lymphatic, circulatory, respiratory, endocrine, reproductive & excretory systems.
Although blended and created penultimately for Focus, clarity and clear insight we must also remember that not all blends are for all people & that it’s worth considering all the options in the other ranges as you may find something that you gravitate more to & as a holistic herbalist who works with the energetics of the plants medicine, I would say follow that gut feeling of where you are being intuitively guided too.
How can My Focus tea Assist & what this product is-
- We recommended this blend to those wanting to add to their current lifestyle, Something more of a tonic by its essence and something that is gentle and passive.
- For those who enjoy a cuppa and prefer a natural alternative to maintain focus and clarity
- Anyone who experiences periods of brain fog, lack of concentration & maintaining focus
- This product is recommended on a more consistent basis to experience the long term benefits.
- This is an extremely gentle formula and is safe
Where it is not recommended & what this product is not-
- This blend is not recommended for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- This is not a supplement or replacement for more serious conditions that require medical attention like alzheimer's or any brain injuries or memory disorders
- If you struggle with extremely low blood pressure, I would consult with your Health care professional before taking this blend
- If you suffer from reflux of gastric conditions or symptoms this is not a product that is recommended for you.
- Not recommended if you have issues with your liver
- For children please refer to the resources and information available to you throughout the website or contact Cherie Ashana Directly.
If you would like to do some further reading on the herbs we use and prefer to work with, you can check out some of the resource pages on this website that go into greater detail about each individual herb.
(please note that we are currently updating the website and not all resources may be available at this time, do not hesitate to contact Cherie-Ashana Directly at email@example.com or on the 1300 number)
- This product is Caffeine Free
- Take this blend on a consistent basis to experience the benefits of clarity and clear insight
- You do not have to have issues with your focus and clarity to enjoy this blend
My Focus formula from one of the best organic Tea Suppliers, OrganiTea Australia, is highly recommended for periods when you require additional focus and clarity & as an addition to the My Focus blend to help you to maintain stress free periods in your life, with herbs that support your body.
What a wonderful blend to accompany you through times where focus and concentration is required.
For times of study or during an exam. Even when you find you’re hit with brain fog and feeling a little overwhelmed. It enables clarity to land back in and align you with your ideal state of balance.
This harmonious blend is a long game type of tea to be consumed daily to maximise the benefits.
A busy lifestyle and daily pressures may cause feelings of anxiousness. Maintaining good mental health is key to feeling balanced, calm and happy.
All of the OrganiTea Products are formulated by the founder of the Brand herself, Cherie, Herbalist, advanced physical Iridologist, Holistic herbalist & transformational Alchemy Practitioner.
Delivering a slight earthiness & grounding sense
Gotu Kola, Ashwagandha Root
Spice & Mint-
A hint of sweet & Spicy with a touch of mint
Peppermint, Basil, Rosemary
The ingredients in this blend are powerful herbs and flowers, all great choices for memory, boosting your mood, brain revitalisation & for clearing the head, if you have a busy mind and you’re having trouble focusing. Most customers find this blend very uplifting, refreshing and grounding.
If you'd like to find out more details about the ingredients head to the master class page
Seeking a sense of Clarity and focus then you can’t go wrong with My Focus Tea, A Quality Blend for your health & wellbeing
Consume- great any time of day , mostly beneficial taken for a longer duration
Benefits- Clarity, concentration, grounding, calming
Use when-studying, needing to clear the mind,meditating, reading, overworked & over whelmed
Take- 2-3 times per day in time when focus is needed most
- Place 1 heaped teaspoon of My Focus Tea per cup in an infuser (you can find these in our accessories section on the website), if using a teapot add a heaped teaspoon as per how many cups the teapot holds
- Boil water to around 90 degrees
- Pour boiled water over the loose leaf
- Allow to infuser for 3-5 minutes or until desired strength has been reached
- Either remove the infuser and enough your brew or leave in for the entire duration
- Once finished with the loose leaf, try pouring the leaves on the garden, your plants will love you for it :-)
- Did you know that you can reuse your leaves up to three times, so keep your infuser aside & get the most out of those leaves
- Did you know that you can consume this brew hot or cold? If you're looking to make a cold brew, follow the directions above and then leave the Herbal tea blend aside to chill in the fridge. How wonderful in Summer a functional tea that's not only good for you but has amazing benefits. Try adding some of your favourite Organic Fruits.
- If you love it so much just keep topping up, that's what I do
Happy sipping Friends
For the greatest benefits & best absorption we recommend following one of the following methods
- Monday to Friday every evening with a break on Saturday & Sunday
- One month on 1 week off
This allows for greater absorption of the herbs without flooding the system
- We recommend that you refrain from using any electronic equipment a few hours before bedtime
- Limit the amount caffeine, sugar and alcohol consumed
- Quiet reading or taking a warm bath is also great to switch off and relax
- Try some meditation or a walk to take you mind off the day