My Anxiety Tea NIGHT 60 Grams (30 Serves)
My Anxiety Tea night from the MY ORGANIC TEA range is recommended for periods of Stress and Anxiety & as an addition to the My Anxiety Tea-day blend to help you to maintain stress free periods in your life.
My Anxiety Tea-night is a night time formula
A busy lifestyle and daily pressures may cause feelings of anxiousness. Maintaining good mental health is key to feeling balanced, calm and happy.
Passionflower, Vervain, Rose, Lemon Balm, Hops, Catip, Calendula, Rose
If unsure about any of the ingredients in these blends, please check with your health professional
Best results are achieved when consuming this blend on a regular consistent basis.
SOME OF THE POSSIBLE BENEFITS OF THIS BLEND
Calming, anti-anxiety, relaxing, stress busting, soothing on the mind, body & gut, may assist in helping feelings of overwhelm, anxiety, stress and other feelings relating to over stimulation. My Anxiety Tea-night is best enjoyed about an hour before bedtime. Helping you to get to sleep & stay asleep.
Not only does this blend taste great, we think that the Calendula has a wonderful sweet taste almost like Mango, although this is a new blend to the range we have already got plenty of happy customers loving this blend & return over and over again to purchase My Anxiety Tea-night.
1.Place 1 heaped teaspoon of My Anxiety Tea Night per cup in an infuser (you can find these in our accessories section on the website), if using a teapot add a heaped teaspoon as per how many cups the teapot holds
2. Boil water to around 90 degrees
3. Pour boiled water over the loose leaf
4. Allow to infuser for 3-5 minutes or until desired strength has been reached
5. Either remove the infuser and enough your brew or leave in for the entire duration
1. Once finished with the loose leaf, try pouring the leaves on the garden, your plants will love you for it :-)
2. Did you know that you can reuse your leaves up to three times, so keep your infuser aside & get the most out of those leaves
3. Did you know that you can consume this brew hot or cold, if your looking to make a cold brew, follow the directions above and then leave My Organic Tea Brew aside to chill in the fridge. How wonderful in Summer a functional tea that's no only good for you but has amazing benefits. Try adding some of your favourite Organic Fruits.
4. If you loving it so much just keep topping up, that's what I do
Happy sipping Friends
At Organitea Australia we aim to being you more!
We pride ourselves on our ability to bring you quality products made from Quality ingredients & Quality customer service
Want to know more?
Head over to our Facebook where we have a growing community of fans, we also have a wonderful closed group where we talk about more than just the tea, follow the link below, we welcome you to our happy tea family :-)
Emotions play an essential part of mental well-being. If you feel that you may require some guidance with a personal situation or you are feeling depressed. Please chat to a doctor or a friend or all lifeline 13 11 14 (Australia Only).