My Anxiety Tea NIGHT 60 Grams (30 Serves) Organic Tea Product
My Anxiety Tea-Night
MY ANXIETY TEA-NIGHT FORMULA
When purchasing Organic Tea it’s important to us that you understand what you are buying and why our products are amongst some of the best organic tea products online today.
There are a couple of areas I’d like to cover with you here on this product page dedicated to My Anxiety night Tea.
Why is my Anxiety night tea so good?
It is a blend that is synergistically balanced to calm the nervous system in a way that is gentle, nurturing and loving.
When it comes to all our product offerings they come from a space that is holistic by nature. They are not allopathic formulas, “this herb is for that condition or symptom’.
Our approach is from a holistic perspective & every ingredient in this blend is considered for the whole, taking into account all the bodies systems: the nervous, the digestive, vascular, skeletal, immune, muscular, lymphatic, circulatory, respiratory, endocrine, reproductive & excretory systems.
Although blended and created penultimately for Anxiety and stress, sleeplessness, restlessness we must also remember that not all blends are for all people & that it’s worth considering all the options in the relaxing and anti anxiety options as you may find something that you gravitate more to & as a holistic herbalist who works with the energetics of the plants medicine, I would say follow that gut feeling of where you are being intuitively guided too.
How can My Anxiety- Night formula Assist & what this product is-
- We recommended this blend to those wanting to add to their current lifestyle, Something more of a tonic by its essence and something that is gentle and passive.
- For those who enjoy a cuppa after dinner to wind down and prepare for a restful sleep
- Those seeking a natural, gentle, holistic formula that also provides benefits through consuming that on the whole will make you feel and experience a sense of ease and relaxation.
- Anyone who experiences periods of anxiety, stress, restlessness, exhaustion, fatigue, overwhelm, panic attacks, sleeplessness, trouble getting to sleep and staying asleep.
- This is a product you can take if and when you need it
Where it is not recommended & what this product is not-
- This blend is not recommended for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- This is not recommended for those who are currently taking heavy sedatives like valium and other tranquilisers
- Anyone who is driving or operating/handling any heavy machinery (although the blend is gentle by nature, we do not recommend this blend be consumed under these circumstances)
- This is not a supplement or replacement for more serious conditions that require medical attention
- If you struggle with extremely low blood pressure, I would consult with your Health care professional before taking this blend
- If you suffer from allergies to certain flowers or floral herbs place check the ingredients before consuming this product
- Not recommended if you have issues with your liver
- For children please refer to the resources and information available to you throughout the website or contact Cherie Ashana Directly.
If you would like to do some further reading on the herbs we use and prefer to work with, you can check out some of the resource pages on this website that go into greater detail about each individual herb.
(please note that we are currently updating the website and not all resources may be available at this time, do not hesitate to contact Cherie-Ashana Directly at email@example.com or on the 1300 number)
- This product is Caffeine Free
- Take this blend if and when you need it, long term consistent use may assist with long term benefits (see further details below on recommendations)
- Allergy warning if you have allergies to certain flowers and floral herbs
- You do not have to have trouble sleeping or anxiety to enjoy this blend
My Anxiety night formula from one of the best organic Tea Suppliers, OrganiTea Australia, is highly recommended for periods of Stress and Anxiety & as an addition to the My Anxiety Tea-day blend to help you to maintain stress free periods in your life.
My Anxiety Tea-night is a night time formula-to be consumed at least ½ an hour to an hour before retiring to bed.
A busy lifestyle and daily pressures may cause feelings of anxiousness. Maintaining good mental health is key to feeling balanced, calm and happy.
All of the OrganiTea Products are formulated by the founder of the Brand herself, Cherie, Herbalist, advanced physical Iridologist, Holistic herbalist & transformational Alchemy Practitioner.
which deliver an intense aroma at times
Calendula, Rose petals
Delivering a slight earthiness & grounding sense
Vervain, Passionflower, hops
Spice & Mint-
A hint of sweet & Spicy with a touch of mint
Lemon Balm and Catnip
The ingredients in this blend are powerful nervine and calming herbs and flowers, all great choices for anxiety, restlessness, nervousness, stress, worry & if you have a busy mind and you’re having trouble switching off. Most customers find this blend very relaxing and tranquil.
For the Best results are achieved when consuming this blend on a regular, consistent basis.
SOME OF THE POSSIBLE BENEFITS OF THIS BLEND
Calming, anti-anxiety, relaxing, stress busting, soothing on the mind, body & gut, may assist in helping feelings of overwhelm, anxiety, stress and other feelings relating to over stimulation. My Anxiety Tea-night is best enjoyed about an hour before bedtime. Helping you to get to sleep & stay asleep.
Not only does this blend taste great, we think that the Calendula has a wonderful sweet taste almost like Mango, we have already many happy customers loving this blend & return over and over again to purchase My Anxiety Tea-night.
If you'd like to find out more details about the ingredients head to the master class page
Seeking a sense of Tranquillity then you can’t go wrong with My Anxiety Tea, A Quality Blend for your health & wellbeing
- Place 1 heaped teaspoon of My Anxiety Tea Night per cup in an infuser (you can find these in our accessories section on the website), if using a teapot add a heaped teaspoon as per how many cups the teapot holds
- Boil water to around 90 degrees
- Pour boiled water over the loose leaf
- Allow to infuser for 3-5 minutes or until desired strength has been reached
- Either remove the infuser and enough your brew or leave in for the entire duration
- Once finished with the loose leaf, try pouring the leaves on the garden, your plants will love you for it :-)
- Did you know that you can reuse your leaves up to three times, so keep your infuser aside & get the most out of those leaves
- Did you know that you can consume this brew hot or cold? If you're looking to make a cold brew, follow the directions above and then leave the Herbal tea blend aside to chill in the fridge. How wonderful in Summer a functional tea that's not only good for you but has amazing benefits. Try adding some of your favourite Organic Fruits.
- If you love it so much just keep topping up, that's what I do
Happy sipping Friends
*This product is for you if you love to drink florals along with the nuttiness of the passionflower, with the earthiness of the hops and enjoy a powerful punch of aroma & the tranquil effects of all the calming herbs combined
For the greatest benefits & best absorption we recommend following one of the following methods
- Monday to Friday every evening with a break on Saturday & Sunday
- One month on 1 week off
This allows for greater absorption of the herbs without flooding the system
- We recommend that you refrain from using any electronic equipment a few hours before bedtime
- Limit the amount caffeine, sugar and alcohol consumed
- Quiet reading or taking a warm bath is also great to switch off and relax
- Try some meditation or a walk to take you mind off the day