My Anxiety Tea NIGHT 60 Grams (30 Serves)
Buying your herbal tea online couldn’t be easier, we’re all about the experience
Take a trip with me behind the scenes for a moment before you buy your herbal tea online…
You catch the scent of flowers in the air, it’s so intoxicating, you follow your nose & arrive at a closed door that leads into a tea factory.
You’ve heard before that these Organic Tea blends made in Australia are phenomenal. You can not help yourself when you open the door & straight away your hit with the alluring scent of Rose.
As you walk through the pathways and corridors leading to the main production room, you are so surprised to see that there are no machines & that every part of the operation from start to finish is done manually by hand.
Every blend is carefully packed with love & the intention that is only for your betterment. You stay a while and decide to purchase some of the My Anxiety Tea night blend, you’ve been having some trouble sleeping lately & would like a natural product & Herbal Organic Teas have always been high on your list.
You head home & turn on the kettle, it’s now getting a little late and you’re ready to settle down for the evening.
As you open the container of loose leaf tea, you're instantly transported back to your experience in the tea factory earlier that day. Beyond that you’re reminded that these gorgeous blends are as Mother Nature intended, wholesome, unadulterated, natural & raw.
You sit down & take your first sip, the synergy of each ingredient is remarkable. You find that you have never quite tried Herbal tea in this way.
It’s Uniquely different & it’s not long before you’re ready to head off to the land of nod!
Sweet Dreams x
My Anxiety Tea night formula from one of the best organic Tea Suppliers, OrganiTea Australia, is highly recommended for periods of Stress and Anxiety & as an addition to the My Anxiety Tea-day blend to help you to maintain stress free periods in your life.
My Anxiety Tea-night is a night time formula-to be consumed at least ½ an hour before retiring to bed.
A busy lifestyle and daily pressures may cause feelings of anxiousness. Maintaining good mental health is key to feeling balanced, calm and happy.
All of the OrganiTea Products are formulated by the founder of the Brand herself, Cherie, Herbalist, Iridologist, Holistic Preventative Practitioner.
Passionflower, Vervain, Rose, Lemon Balm, Hops, Catip, Calendula, Rose
If unsure about any of the ingredients in these blends, please check with your health professional
For the Best results are achieved when consuming this blend on a regular, consistent basis.
SOME OF THE POSSIBLE BENEFITS OF THIS BLEND
Calming, anti-anxiety, relaxing, stress busting, soothing on the mind, body & gut, may assist in helping feelings of overwhelm, anxiety, stress and other feelings relating to over stimulation. My Anxiety Tea-night is best enjoyed about an hour before bedtime. Helping you to get to sleep & stay asleep.
Not only does this blend taste great, we think that the Calendula has a wonderful sweet taste almost like Mango, we have already many happy customers loving this blend & return over and over again to purchase My Anxiety Tea-night.
1.Place 1 heaped teaspoon of My Anxiety Tea Night per cup in an infuser (you can find these in our accessories section on the website), if using a teapot add a heaped teaspoon as per how many cups the teapot holds
- Boil water to around 90 degrees
- Pour boiled water over the loose leaf
- Allow to infuser for 3-5 minutes or until desired strength has been reached
- Either remove the infuser and enough your brew or leave in for the entire duration
- Once finished with the loose leaf, try pouring the leaves on the garden, your plants will love you for it :-)
- Did you know that you can reuse your leaves up to three times, so keep your infuser aside & get the most out of those leaves
- Did you know that you can consume this brew hot or cold? If you're looking to make a cold brew, follow the directions above and then leave the Herbal tea blend aside to chill in the fridge. How wonderful in Summer a functional tea that's not only good for you but has amazing benefits. Try adding some of your favourite Organic Fruits.
- If you love it so much just keep topping up, that's what I do
Happy sipping Friends
*This product is for you if you love to drink florals along with the nuttiness of the passionflower, with the earthiness of the hops and enjoy a powerful punch of aroma & the tranquil effects of all the calming herbs combined
*This product is not for you if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or allergies to any of the above herbs or flowers
For the greatest benefits & best absorption we recommend following one of the following methods
- Monday to Friday every evening with a break on Saturday & Sunday
- One month on 1 week off
This allows for greater absorption of the herbs without flooding the system
- We recommend that you refrain from using any electronic equipment a few hours before bedtime
- Limit the amount caffeine, sugar and alcohol consumed
- Quiet reading or taking a warm bath is also great to switch off and relax
- Try some meditation or a walk to take you mind off the day
At Organitea Australia we aim to bring you more!
We pride ourselves on our ability to bring you quality products made from Quality ingredients & Quality customer service
Want to know more?
For more information and tips on our tea’s go to the Instagram page & head over to our Youtube Channel @organihealth to stay up to date.
Emotions play an essential part of mental well-being. If you feel that you may require some guidance with a personal situation or you are feeling depressed. Please chat to your preferred health professional or a friend or all lifeline 13 11 14 (Australia Only).