My Complexion Tea 60 Grams (Approx. 20 Serves) Organic Tea Australia
My Complexion Tea
MY COMPLEXION TEA FORMULA
When purchasing Organic Tea it’s important to us that you understand what you are buying and why our products are amongst some of the best organic tea products online today.
There are a couple of areas I’d like to cover with you here on this product page dedicated to My Complexion Tea.
Why is my Complexion tea so good?
It is a blend that is synergistically balanced & is gentle, nurturing and loving; it is a top to tail formula for our skin, hair and nails.
When it comes to all our product offerings they come from a space that is holistic by nature. They are not allopathic formulas, “this herb is for that condition or symptom’.
Our approach is from a holistic perspective & every ingredient in this blend is considered for the whole, taking into account all the bodies systems: the nervous, the digestive, vascular, skeletal, immune, muscular, lymphatic, circulatory, respiratory, endocrine, reproductive & excretory systems.
Although blended and created penultimately for assisting our complexion and general health and wellbeing of our hair and nails we must also remember that not all blends are for all people & that it’s worth considering all the options in the other ranges as you may find something that you gravitate more to & as a holistic herbalist who works with the energetics of the plants medicine, I would say follow that gut feeling of where you are being intuitively guided too.
How can My Complexion tea Assist & what this product is-
- We recommended this blend to those wanting to add to their current lifestyle, Something more of a tonic by its essence and something that is gentle and passive.
- For those who enjoy a cuppa and prefer a natural alternative to maintain a good complexion that is balanced
- This blend is beneficial in the long term and is recommended to drink on a regular basis to experience the full benefits of the blend
- This is an extremely gentle formula and is safe for most people
- This blend is packed with Vitamins and minerals to support you
- This blend can be used as an external compress for skin conditions like burns, rashes, inflamed acne, split skin and sunburn
- Can be used on the scalp for hair regeneration and dry scalp
- Can possibly slow hair loss
Where it is not recommended & what this product is not-
- This blend is not recommended for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- This is not a supplement or replacement for more serious conditions that require medical attention
- Not recommended for Children
If you would like to do some further reading on the herbs we use and prefer to work with, you can check out some of the resource pages on this website that go into greater detail about each individual herb.
(please note that we are currently updating the website and not all resources may be available at this time, do not hesitate to contact Cherie-Ashana Directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or on the 1300 number)
- Take this blend on a consistent basis to experience the long term benefits.
- You do not have to have issues with your hair, skin and nails to enjoy this blend
- Contains sage which has a cooling effect on the body
- This product contains no Caffeine
My Complexion tea formula from one of the best organic Tea Suppliers, OrganiTea Australia, is highly recommended for Healthy individuals who would like to maintain a preventative lifestyle & to help you to maintain stress free periods in your life from symptoms related to Hair, Skin and nails health and wellbeing, with herbs that support your body that are safe and effectively.
A busy lifestyle and daily pressures may cause feelings of anxiousness. Maintaining good mental health is key to feeling balanced, calm and happy.
All of the OrganiTea Products are formulated by the founder of the Brand herself, Cherie, Herbalist, advanced physical Iridologist, Holistic herbalist & transformational Alchemy Practitioner.
Delivering a slight earthy & grounding sense
A hint of sweetness
Licorice, Rosemary, Calendula
Aromatic & bitter tonic
Evening Primrose, White sage, Calendula, lemongrass
The ingredients in this blend are powerful florals, herbs and Roots, all great choices for assisting the Complexion. With boosting herbs to keep you balanced and on track. Most customers find this blend sweet, with a hint of citrus from the Evening Primrose and Lemongrass.
If you'd like to find out more details about the ingredients head to the master class page
Seeking a more balanced and healthy lift then you can’t go wrong with My Complexion Tea, A Quality Blend for your health & wellbeing
1.Place 1 heaped teaspoon of My Complexion Tea per cup in an infuser (you can find these in our accessories section on the website), if using a teapot add a heaped teaspoon as per how many cups the teapot holds
- Boil water to around 90 degrees
- Pour boiled water over the loose leaf
- Allow to infuser for 3-5 minutes or until desired strength has been reached
- Either remove the infuser and enough your brew or leave in for the entire duration
- Once finished with the loose leaf, try pouring the leaves on the garden, your plants will love you for it :-)
- Did you know that you can reuse your leaves up to three times, so keep your infuser aside & get the most out of those leaves
- Did you know that you can consume this brew hot or cold? If you're looking to make a cold brew, follow the directions above and then leave the Herbal tea blend aside to chill in the fridge. How wonderful in Summer a functional tea that's not only good for you but has amazing benefits. Try adding some of your favourite Organic Fruits.
- If you love it so much just keep topping up, that's what I do
Happy sipping Friends
For the greatest benefits & best absorption we recommend following one of the following methods
- Monday to Friday every evening with a break on Saturday & Sunday
- One month on 1 week off
This allows for greater absorption of the herbs without flooding the system
- We recommend that you refrain from using any electronic equipment a few hours before bedtime
- Limit the amount caffeine, sugar and alcohol consumed
- Quiet reading or taking a warm bath is also great to switch off and relax
- Try some meditation or a walk to take you mind off the day