My Anxiety Tea DAY 60 Grams (30 Serves) Organic Tea Product
My Anxiety Tea-Day
MY ANXIETY TEA-DAY FORMULA
When purchasing Organic Tea it’s important to us that you understand what you are buying and why our products are amongst some of the best organic tea products online today.
There are a couple of areas I’d like to cover with you here on this product page dedicated to My Anxiety day Tea.
Why is my Anxiety day tea so good?
It is a blend that is synergistically balanced to calm the nervous system in a way that is gentle, nurturing and loving.
When it comes to all our product offerings they come from a space that is holistic by nature. They are not allopathic formulas, “this herb is for that condition or symptom’.
Our approach is from a holistic perspective & every ingredient in this blend is considered for the whole, taking into account all the bodies systems: the nervous, the digestive, vascular, skeletal, immune, muscular, lymphatic, circulatory, respiratory, endocrine, reproductive & excretory systems.
Although blended and created penultimately for Anxiety and stress, we must also remember that not all blends are for all people & that it’s worth considering all the options in the relaxing and anti anxiety options as you may find something that you gravitate more to & as a holistic herbalist who works with the energetics of the plants medicine, I would say follow that gut feeling of where you are being intuitively guided too.
How can My Anxiety Tea-day formula may Assist & what this product is-
- We recommended this blend to those wanting to add to their current lifestyle, Something more of a tonic by its essence and something that is gentle and passive.
- For those who enjoy a cuppa any time of day that may assist to take the harsh edges from feelings of overwhelm and feeling fragmented.
- Those seeking a natural, gentle, holistic formula that also provides benefits through consuming that on the whole will make you feel and experience a sense of ease, relaxation & still being able to get through your day.
- Anyone who experiences periods of anxiety, stress, restlessness, exhaustion and troubling negative thoughts & thoughts that continue to keep you stuck in a loop.
- This is a product you can take if and when you need it
Where it is not recommended & what this product is not-
- This blend is not recommended for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- This is not recommended for those who are currently taking heavy sedatives like valium and other tranquilisers
- If you are operating machinery, be mindful of the dosage, it can still be consumed however a weaker blend is advised.
- This is not a supplement or replacement for more serious conditions that require medical attention
- If you have allergies to certain flowers or floral herbs please check the ingredients before consuming this product.
- Not recommended if you have issues with your liver
- For children please refer to the resources and information available to you throughout the website or contact Cherie Ashana Directly.
If you would like to do some further reading on the herbs we use and prefer to work with, you can check out some of the resource pages on this website that go into greater detail about each individual herb.
(please note that we are currently updating the website and not all resources may be available at this time, do not hesitate to contact Cherie-Ashana Directly at email@example.com or on the 1300 number)
- This product is Caffeine Free
- Take this blend if and when you need it, long term consistent use may assist with long term benefits (see further details below on recommendations)
- Allergy warning if you have allergies to certain flowers and floral herbs
- You do not have to have anxiety to enjoy this blend
This beautiful floral blend of aromatic herbs and flowers has been formulated with your health & well being in mind.
Organically (where possible) & ethically sourced ingredients blended together synergistically to bring you to a place of ease & rest, a warming cuppa that will make you feel loved in every way.
The intention behind this blend is to help quieten down the busy monkey mind, a blend to be consumed when needed in times of stress or as a general tonic to help keep you calm and centred.
My Anxiety Tea-Day has proven itself repeatedly for so many of our customers all over the world. We maintain simple procedures & processes when it comes to blending & packaging, as we feel that this is an important part of why our products sell so well.
We believe that conscious consumption of what you place into your body is the cornerstone and foundation to good health and we believe that this visually pleasing blend will deliver on its promise time and time again.
This product is up there with our most popular blends in the range and I would we personally recommend this to anyone who is suffering with stress, restlessness and unable to switch off from the busy-ness that life brings to us in this 21st century.
If you’ve been having trouble sleeping, unwinding, resting or anything in between, Try My Anxiety Tea Night today. Using the two in conjunction with one another to maximise benefits.
which deliver an intense aroma at times
Lavender, Rose petals
Delivering a slight earthiness & grounding sense
Spice & Mint-
A hint of sweet & Spicy with a touch of mint
The ingredients in this blend are powerful nervine and calming herbs and flowers, all great choices for anxiety, restlessness, nervousness, stress, worry & if you have a busy mind and you’re having trouble switching off. Most customers find this blend very relaxing and tranquil.
If you'd like to find out more details about the ingredients head to the master class page
Seeking a sense of Tranquillity then you can’t go wrong with My Anxiety Tea, A Quality Blend for your health & wellbeing
My Anxiety Tea- Day can be consumed up to 4 times per day or when needed. It is fast acting and won’t make you drowsy during the day
- Place 1 heaped teaspoon in an infuser or teapot (add at least 2 tablespoons if using a larger teapot for more than 2 cups)
- Allow the kettle to boil no more than 80 degrees Celsius
- Pour boiled water over in the cup or teapot
- Allow too steep for a few minutes or until the desired taste is reached
- Top up if desired or re use the leaves for the following evening
- You can re-use your leave up to 3 times & dispose of the use leaves on the garden
*This product is for you if you love to drink florals and enjoy a powerful punch of aroma & the tranquil effects of all the calming herbs combined
*This product is not for you if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or allergies to any of the above herbs or flowers
For the greatest benefits & best absorption we recommend following one of the following methods
- Monday to Friday every evening with a break on Saturday & Sunday
- One month on 1 week off
This allows for greater absorption of the herbs without flooding the system
- We recommend that you refrain from using any electronic equipment a few hours before bedtime
- Limit the amount caffeine, sugar and alcohol consumed
- Quiet reading or taking a warm bath is also great to switch off and relax
- Try some meditation or a walk to take you mind off the day