My Anxiety Tea DAY 60 Grams (30 Serves)
MY ANXIETY TEA-DAY
This beautiful floral blend of aromatic herbs and flowers has been formulated with your health & well being in mind.
Organically (where possible) & ethically sourced ingredients blended together synergistically to bring you to a place of ease & rest a warming cuppa that will make you feel loved in every way.
The intention behind this blend is to help quieten down the busy monkey mind, a blend to be consumed when needed in times of stress or as a general tonic to help keep you calm and centred.
The My Anxiety Tea-Day has proven itself repeatedly for so many of our customers all over the world. We maintain simple procedures & processes when it comes to blending & packaging, as we feel that this is an important part of why our products sell so well.
We believe that mindful consumption of what you place into your body is the corner stone and foundation to good health and we believe that this visually pleasing blend will deliver on its promise time and time again.
This product is up there with our most popular blends in the range and I would we personally recommend this to anyone who would is suffering with stress, restlessness and unable to switch off from the busy-ness that life brings to us in this 21st centry.
If you’ve been having trouble sleeping, unwinding, resting or anything in between, Try My Sleep Tea today.
which deliver an intense aroma at times
Lavender, Rose petals
Delivering a slight earthiness & grounding sense
Spice & Mint-
A hint of sweet & Spicy with a touch of mint
The ingredients in this blend are powerful nervine and calming herbs and flowers, all great choices for anxiety, restlessness, nervousness, stress, worry & if you have a busy mind and you’re having trouble switching off. Most customers find this blend very relaxing and tranquil.
If you'd like to find out more details about the ingredients head to the master class page
My Anxiety Tea- Day can be consumed up to 4 times per day or when needed. It is fast acting and won’t make you drowsy during the day
- Please 1 heaped teaspoon in an infuser or teapot (add at least 2 tablespoons if using a larger teapot for more than 2 cups)
- Allow kettle to boil no more than 80 degrees Celsius
- Pour boiled water over in the cup or teapot
- Allow too steep for a few minutes or until the desired taste is reached
- Top up if desired or re use the leaves for the following evening
- You can re-use your leave up to 3 times & dispose of the use leaves on the garden
*This product is for you if you love to drink florals and enjoy a powerful punch of aroma & the tranquil effects of all the calming herbs combined
*This product is not for you if you are pregnant or breast feeding or allergies to any of the above herbs or flowers
For the greatest benefits & best absorption we recommend following one of the following methods
- Monday to Friday every evening with a break on Saturday & Sunday
- One month on 1 week off
This allows for greater absorption of the herbs without flooding the system
- We recommend that you refrain from using any electronic equipment a few hours before bedtime
- Limit the amount caffeine, sugar and alcohol consumed
- Quiet reading or taking a warm bath is also great to switch off and relax
- Try some meditation or a walk to take you mind off the day
For more information and tips on our tea’s go to the facebook or Instagram page, we also have a closed group for a more intimate setting & for finding out more information on health & wellbeing look for “More than just the tea”