My Sleeping Tea 60 Grams (30 Serves) Organic Tea Product
My Sleeping Tea
MY SLEEPING TEA FORMULA
When purchasing Organic Tea it’s important to us that you understand what you are buying and why our products are amongst some of the best organic tea products online today.
There are a couple of areas I’d like to cover with you here on this product page dedicated to My Sleeping Tea.
Why is my Sleeping tea so good?
It is a blend that is synergistically balanced to calm the nervous system in a way that is gentle, nurturing and loving.
When it comes to all our product offerings they come from a space that is holistic by nature. They are not allopathic formulas, “this herb is for that condition or symptom’.
Our approach is from a holistic perspective & every ingredient in this blend is considered for the whole, taking into account all the bodies systems: the nervous, the digestive, vascular, skeletal, immune, muscular, lymphatic, circulatory, respiratory, endocrine, reproductive & excretory systems.
Although blended and created penultimately for a deep restful sleep, we must also remember that not all blends are for all people & that it’s worth considering all the options in the relaxing and anti anxiety options as you may find something that you gravitate more to & as a holistic herbalist who works with the energetics of the plants medicine, I would say follow that gut feeling of where you are being intuitively guided too.
How can My Sleeping Tea Assist & what this product is-
- We recommended this blend to those wanting to add to their current lifestyle, Something more of a tonic by its essence and something that is gentle and passive.
- For those who enjoy a cuppa after dinner to wind down and prepare for a restful sleep
- Those seeking a natural, gentle, holistic formula that also provides benefits through consuming that on the whole will make you feel and experience a sense of ease and relaxation.
- Anyone who experiences periods of anxiety, stress, restlessness, exhaustion, fatigue, overwhelm, panic attacks, sleeplessness, trouble getting to sleep and staying asleep.
- This is a product you can take if and when you need it
Where it is not recommended & what this product is not-
- This blend is not recommended for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- This is not recommended for those who are currently taking heavy sedatives like valium and other tranquilisers
- Anyone who is driving or operating/handling any heavy machinery (although the blend is gentle by nature, we do not recommend this blend be consumed under these circumstances)
- This is not a supplement or replacement for more serious conditions that require medical attention
- If you struggle with extremely low blood pressure, I would consult with your Health care professional before taking this blend
- If you suffer from allergies to certain flowers or floral herbs place check the ingredients before consuming this product
- Not recommended if you have issues with your liver
- For children does please refer to the resources and information available to you throughout the website
If you would like to do some further reading on the herbs we use and prefer to work with, you can check out some of the resource pages on this website that go into greater detail about each individual herb.
(please note that we are currently updating the website and not all resources may be available at this time, do not hesitate to contact Cherie-Ashana Directly at email@example.com or on the 1300 number)
- This product is Caffeine Free
- Take this blend if and when you need it, long term consistent use may assist with long term benefits (see further details below on recommendations)
- Allergy warning if you have allergies to certain flowers and floral herbs
- You do not have to struggle with sleep to enjoy this blend
Let’s take a look at the overview of this beautiful sleeping tea blend that our customers return to buy online over and over again.
This beautiful floral blend of aromatic herbs and flowers has been formulated with your health & wellbeing in mind.
Organically (where possible) & ethically sourced ingredients blended together synergistically to bring you a soul warming cuppa that will make you feel loved in every way.
The intention behind this blend is to assist you with drifting off to sleep and leaving the concerns of the day behind.
My Sleeping Tea has proven itself repeatedly for so many of our customers all over the world. We maintain simple procedures & processes when it comes to blending & packaging, as we feel that this is an important part of why our products sell so well.
We believe that starting with a good night sleep is that cornerstone and foundation to good health and we believe that this visually pleasing blend will deliver on it’s promise time and time again.
This product is hands down the most popular in the range and I would we personally recommend this as a starting point when trying to choose one of many splendid delights from the ranges.
If you’ve been having trouble sleeping, unwinding, resting or anything in between, Try My Sleep Tea today.
which deliver an intense aroma at times
Lavender, Rose petals, Chamomile, Lemon Balm
Delivering a slight earthiness & grounding sense
If you'd like to find out more details about the ingredients head to the master class page
Seeking a sense of Tranquility then you can’t go wrong with My Sleeping Tea, A Quality Blend for your health & wellbeing
My Sleeping Tea is recommended about an hour before bedtime
- Place 1 heaped teaspoon in an infuser or teapot (add at least 2 tablespoons if using a larger teapot for more than 2 cups)
- Allow the kettle to boil no more than 80 degrees Celsius
- Pour boiled water over in the cup or teapot
- Allow to steep for a few minutes or until the desired taste is reached
- Top up if desired or re use the leaves for the following evening
- You can re-use your leave up to 3 times & dispose of the use leaves on the garden
- We recommend that you refrain from using any electronic equipment a few hours before bedtime
- Limit the amount caffeine, sugar and alcohol consumed near bedtime
- Quiet reading or taking a warm bath is also great to switch off and relax
- Having your evening meal before 7.30pm to allow the digestive process to take place