My Tummy Tea 60 Grams (30 Serve) Organic Tea Australia
My Tummy Tea
MY TUMMY TEA FORMULA
When purchasing Organic Tea it’s important to us that you understand what you are buying and why our products are amongst some of the best organic tea products online today.
There are a couple of areas I’d like to cover with you here on this product page dedicated to My Tummy Tea.
Why is my Tummy tea so good?
It is a blend that is synergistically balanced & is gentle, nurturing and loving for your digestive system.
When it comes to all our product offerings they come from a space that is holistic by nature. They are not allopathic formulas, “this herb is for that condition or symptom’.
Our approach is from a holistic perspective & every ingredient in this blend is considered for the whole, taking into account all the bodies systems: the nervous, the digestive, vascular, skeletal, immune, muscular, lymphatic, circulatory, respiratory, endocrine, reproductive & excretory systems.
Although blended and created penultimately for The Tummy &/or similar conditions we must also remember that not all blends are for all people & that it’s worth considering all the options in the other ranges as you may find something that you gravitate more to & as a holistic herbalist who works with the energetics of the plants medicine, I would say follow that gut feeling of where you are being intuitively guided too.
How can My Tummy tea Assist & what this product is-
- We recommended this blend to those wanting to add to their current lifestyle, Something more of a tonic by its essence and something that is gentle and passive.
- For those who enjoy a cuppa and prefer a natural alternative to maintain good gut and bowel health.
- This blend is beneficial for constipation
- This product is recommended on a more consistent basis to experience the long term benefits but it is also recommended as an if and when Blend, meaning you can use this product in the short and long term
- This is an extremely gentle formula and is safe for most people
- Each of the herbs balances that other & has proven itself time and time again to assist people long-term with these conditions or similar.
- This blend is packed with Vitamins and minerals to support you
- If you are experiencing an upset stomach, be it cramping or flatulence, then this blend is great for all those similar conditions.
- Stimulating gut flora
- Helps with Nausea
- Can have a laxative effect
- Calming on the entire body
Where it is not recommended & what this product is not-
- This blend is not recommended for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- This is not a supplement or replacement for more serious conditions that require medical attention
- Not recommended for Children
- Not recommended for Leaky gut &/or IBS or chrones
If you would like to do some further reading on the herbs we use and prefer to work with, you can check out some of the resource pages on this website that go into greater detail about each individual herb.
(please note that we are currently updating the website and not all resources may be available at this time, do not hesitate to contact Cherie-Ashana Directly at email@example.com or on the 1300 number)
- This product contains no Caffeine
- Take this blend on a consistent basis to experience the long term benefits can also be taken when required
- We highly recommend your water consumption when dealing with gut and digestion issues.
- You do not have to have tummy conditions to enjoy this blend
My Tummy tea formula from one of the best organic Tea Suppliers, OrganiTea Australia, is highly recommended for Healthy individuals who would like to maintain a preventative lifestyle & to help you to maintain stress free periods in your life from symptoms related to the Tummy, digestion and or gut conditions, with herbs that support your body that are safe and effectively.
A busy lifestyle and daily pressures may cause feelings of anxiousness. Maintaining good mental health is key to feeling balanced, calm and happy.
All of the OrganiTea Products are formulated by the founder of the Brand herself, Cherie, Herbalist, advanced physical Iridologist, Holistic herbalist & transformational Alchemy Practitioner.
Delivering a slight earthy & grounding sense
A hint of warm & Spicy
Mint or Citrus
Slightly Citrus & aromatic
The ingredients in this blend are powerful florals, herbs and spices, all great choices for assisting with mild tummy conditions. Most customers find this blend floral, with a hint of lemon and spice, it’s been described as one of the house favourites time and time again.
If you'd like to find out more details about the ingredients head to the master class page
Seeking a sense of Tummy relief from cramp and constipation then you can’t go wrong with My Tummy Tea, A Quality Blend for your health & wellbeing
- Place 1 heaped teaspoon of My Tummy Tea per cup in an infuser (you can find these in our accessories section on the website), if using a teapot add a heaped teaspoon as per how many cups the teapot holds
- Boil water to around 90 degrees
- Pour boiled water over the loose leaf
- Allow to infuser for 3-5 minutes or until desired strength has been reached
- Either remove the infuser and enough your brew or leave in for the entire duration
- Once finished with the loose leaf, try pouring the leaves on the garden, your plants will love you for it :-)
- Did you know that you can reuse your leaves up to three times, so keep your infuser aside & get the most out of those leaves
- Did you know that you can consume this brew hot or cold? If you're looking to make a cold brew, follow the directions above and then leave the Herbal tea blend aside to chill in the fridge. How wonderful in Summer a functional tea that's not only good for you but has amazing benefits. Try adding some of your favourite Organic Fruits.
- If you love it so much just keep topping up, that's what I do
Happy sipping Friends
For the greatest benefits & best absorption we recommend following one of the following methods
- Monday to Friday every evening with a break on Saturday & Sunday
- One month on 1 week off
This allows for greater absorption of the herbs without flooding the system
- We recommend that you refrain from using any electronic equipment a few hours before bedtime
- Limit the amount caffeine, sugar and alcohol consumed
- Quiet reading or taking a warm bath is also great to switch off and relax
- Try some meditation or a walk to take you mind off the day